1) The guy who attacked Rand Paul recently got sentenced – only 30 days by the way, for breaking several of Paul’s ribs. WTF?
Anyway, here’s a belated update on the attack from several weeks ago:
“It was sort of a living hell for the first four or five weeks,” Paul told CBS News’s “Face the Nation.”
“Couldn’t get out of bed without assistance. Six broken ribs, damage to my lungs, two bouts of pneumonia,” he continued.
I’m not gloating, and the person who did this was bad.
But: This is the sort of thing our elected officials are in for if they don’t change their attitude toward the country.
In fact, it’s their best-case scenario.
2) Good news file: Americans Blame Government More Than Guns for Florida Massacre.
“The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 54% of American Adults believe the failure of government agencies to respond to numerous warning signs from the prospective killer is more to blame for the mass shooting. Thirty-three percent (33%) attribute the deaths more to a lack of adequate gun control. Eleven percent (11%) opt for something else.”
Dems and Reps are split about firms that boycott the NRA, but there are more Reps, or they feel more strongly about it, so the overall effect is bad for anti-NRA businesses.
3) Scott Alexander of the Slate Star Codex blog with a particularly clear example of the parasite mentality.
Distillation: Some people don’t like to work, therefore other people should be obligated to work to support them.
4) Leftists aren’t happy.
No doubt this is a big part of the reason they’re so determined to make everyone else miserable. It doesn’t make sense, but then they’re insane to begin with.
5) Dems tried to keep out refugees from the Vietnam War.
But they’re refugees! They’re refugeeeeeeeeeeees! LOL.
6) Black rap “artist” creates a video with a scene of a young white boy being hung on stage.
You won’t see me crying about that.
In any case:
Remember this the next time a lefty denies that leftists are aiming at white genocide.