1) Programming note: For fans of the Red Pill in Fiction series, it’s still very much alive; I’ve just been busy with other stuff lately. Teaser: The next one is actually going to be Blue Pill in Fiction.
2) Hillary Clinton says of blacks, “they all look alike.”
The left shrieks with outrage. Hah, just kidding; left defends her. See your local lefty Twitter feed.
3) Trump announces he’ll terminate anchor baby policy by Executive Order.
For a link, add .html to the end of this:
And… OMG wowjustwow. Anchor baby policy: Trump’s opposition to it is actually part of a super-clever plan to support it!
4) Fortunately, San Francisco’s plan to get non-citizens, including illegals, to vote seems to have been a bust, with only 49 signing up.
5) If you’re catching flak, you’re over the target. President Trump spreads the news that an illegal alien murdered two Americans. The left screeches in outrage… that he mentioned it:
Dems and NeverTrumpers are really squealing in pain over this ad, so we know we’ve got ’em!
Speaking of hostile invaders: Media coverage of the invader caravan has changed from “There’s a caravan and here’s some video of them marching toward us” (what the hell were they thinking with that?) to “That bastard Trump is trying to turn the caravan into a political issue!” Trying to turn it into a political issue!? Like it’s not inherently a political issue!? Like he started it?
Whatever. Their anger at his mentioning this fact proves they know this issue is a loser for them. Hence the “Stop talking about this!” Uh, no. We’re going to talk about it. Loudly and frequently.
I also noticed that the media has largely replaced photos and video of the caravan marching, with maps showing its progress. The left has acquired a clue that vivid images of a hostile force marching toward our border are devastating for them.
And it illustrates how insane they are that this wasn’t obvious to them to begin with.
6) In response to the President talking about the invasion caravan, the left is busting out the “Nazi/white nationalist” stuff.
Wow, in the 1940s Nazis invaded other countries. Now apparently “Nazis” are those who object to invasions!
Memo from Diabolus 31,506 to Diabolus Apprentice 19,751: The Linguistic Division at the Ministry of Truth has really earned their bonuses this year!
7) Freshman enrollment at Evergreen College drops by 50%.
As if that isn’t bad enough for Evergreen,
“All of this is happening as enrollment at competing schools is up. This year the University of Washington announced it was welcoming its largest freshman class ever. So this is not a regional trend. This is about Evergreen and what happened there last year.”
8) Google employees stage a walkout over Google’s “treatment of women.”
This is what happens when you let yourself be SJW-converged, Google.
Sometimes I think Vox Day is overly optimistic about how hard and fast convergence starts damaging converged organizations. Then something like this happens.
It’s accelerating too.
Hey Google: LOL.
PS: James Damore says Hi.
He also says LOL.
9) We call them NPCs because they mechanically throw around terms like “racist” and “Nazi.”
And the response…
Anyone unironically using the term NPC in reference to anything other than video games is automatically a nazi in my book.
(At the 1:22 mark.)